AISC 2016. HSS-HSS Moment Connections. In-Plane Moment Capacity

@dik…rumor has it that you don’t actually have to be held down to drink anything! :grin:

But, that CAN be arranged! :joy:

Just got back from the post office, Just bundled up another computer for my grandkids…

I’m not as strong as I used to be; it takes less effort to hold me down, and if truth be known, I never really struggled. My avitar is from my younger wild and wooly days.

My brother and I were on our way back to camp one evening at Sturges on Stu’s bike… he was doing the driving because he was more sober. A cop pulled us over and he blew 0.34. The cop told me to drive him back to camp.

Dik

:motorcycle::rofl:

@ Dik:

I take it you kept you mouth shut? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Just told the officer I’d see that he got to camp. It was his bike and he was driving it… I should explain that he got his wallet out, flipped it open, got off the bike and fell flat on his face… I felt comfortable with him driving… That was nearly 50 years back; times have changed.

Couple of other interesting stories. One night we were cruising down Inkster Blvd in Winnipeg doing about 100, and he takes his hands off the handlebars and says, " See, it’s got a high speed wobble."…Lots of other stories… If he weren’t the driver, I’d have throttled him… 1000 Cows had a bit of a high speed wobble problem.

Dik