Not sure what happened

Well it’s about time! Welcome! Glad you’re here.

How’s the new job?

Don’t think that was it, but, it could have been. Welcome, and pull up a stool and toss one back…

Dik

@Ron my new job is good, but totally different. Weird having to talk to so many people when I’m still used to being the only one in the office! I will say I’m enjoying the pay! :laughing:

Good! A lot different pace in academia!

Hi all! Just dropping in, I fell off engtips a bit recently but this looks like an interesting turn. Will try to keep up! Cheers

Welcome… and enjoy your stay. Nice to see you.

Dik

Welcome Eric…first drink on the house. Then you get to buy a round for everyone!:grinning:

Ron

Glad to be here, and glad to see zdas04. Eng-Tips and its inhabitants have been (at least I feel so) a significant part of my career, and if it all turns south I’d still want some opportunity to associate with the same professionals.

I hope you don’t look like your coffee cup… it can likely be surgically corrected, though… Welcome and have fun.

After careful reconsideration, your features likely cannot be surgically corrected… sorry, old boy…

Dik

Welcome Fred… Good to see another one of the original group here!

Thanks for the invite Doug! I noticed that the mere mention of this alternative website in the round table at eng-tips earlier today was almost immediately deleted by the management. Can we invite others to join? Is Macgyvers here yet?

Maui

careful maui… 'they’re watching… and welcome to the group.

Dik

Thanks Dik.

Glad to caution… and welcome. The site’s new and just growing… we’ll have to wait and see where it goes.

Dik

Maui…welcome! Yes, Macgyvers is here. You can message him directly and privately with @MacGyverS2000.

A lot easier to communicate directly here than at the old site!

Enjoy and glad to have you.

Ron

‘old boy’ - I’m not that old yet, still plenty of years left to become accustomed to it…

Your visage on the mug does not do you justice, then… I wasn’t trying to be insulting.

Dik

Sitting here drinking my morning coffee with ice on my back. Life is good. :cold_face:

Welcome Maui!

Do you sell tickets to Hawaii too?

I’ll be buying some tickets to Hawaii soon Msquared, but don’t sell them. :yum:

Demon3 reporting for duty!