Engineering Unit Conversion Calculator

http://www.katmarsoftware.com/uconeer.htm#download

Uconeer is the ideal unit conversion calculator for engineers, scientists and technicians. If you need to have fast, accurate and consistent conversions at your fingertips then download the free, fully functional evaluation version to test all these capabilities:

• 450 units in 48 categories, plus add your own custom units
  • All compound conversion factors use the same underlying factors for consistency across all conversions
  • Keeps your recently used categories visible for single click selection
  • Mark your favorite conversions for instant use
  • Remembers the last conversion you used in each category
  • Special converters for dynamic/kinematic viscosity, feet & fractional inches, mass/volume flowrate, Universal gas contant “R”, steel hardness and Reynolds Number
  • Flexible and powerful formatting, including scientific and engineering notation
  • Online calculator during data entry
  • Instant swap of From and To units
  • Adjust window and font size to suit screen size and resolution
  • Comprehensive online Help function

Thank you to member @katmar for this outstanding conversion tool.

3 Likes

It is the best unit conversion program I’ve ever used.

1 Like

Perhaps that’s because you haven’t used Mathcad yet.

The commonly-used features I see in Uconeer are in the Windows built-in Calc.exe program.

If you don’t want to pay for Mathcad you can also get Prime for free, or SMath for a requested donation.

Uconeer has been updated to v3.6 and now includes IAPWS IF-97 steam tables. This is a free upgrade to anyone who has purchased since July 1, 2018. For new users there is a 25% discount until May 4.

1 Like

I use SMath… and can create my own units.

Dik

1 Like

I use https://joshmadison.com/convert-for-windows/ on a regular basis. It has most of what I need without too much clutter.

1 Like

@dvd Oh wow thank you. I forgot about that. I used that all the time at my last workplace, but I didn’t know where it came from. An old coworker must have put it onto the network there.