Games Anyone?

If interested, I, and a few others here, play “Words with friends 2”. It’s lots of fun! We even have a SimpliEngineering club there. Try it out.

My family plays real Yahtzee sometimes when we get together. I just downloaded and started playing “Yahtzee with Buddies Dice”. It looks fun!

On both games, “Words with friends 2” and “Yahtzee with Buddies Dice” my username is “ltxman”. Hit me up and let’s have some fun!

Is anyone playing a different 2 player (or more) game they think is the bomb?!? Let us know!

No app games here. I used to play some multiplayer games on Steam. Team Fortress 2 was my favorite for a while. I used to play flash games on Newgrounds back when flash was still supported. But my computer doesn’t have the graphics card/processor to run even basic or browser games these days. I’m thinking of upgrading though, so maybe I’ll get back into them.

Now I’ve been playing the Nintendo Switch with the kids and I play a few games online like Super Smash Brothers and Mario Kart online.

Chess using the Chess.com app. I’m terrible at it but it is still fun.

1 Like

Well, The new Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom released today and I have word that my wife has secured a copy. Looks like I know what game I’ll be playing exclusively for the next few months.

I haven’t played any of the Zelda games after finishing the first one. I did enjoy watching the boys play the various newer versions as they came out. One of my most favorite scenes is watching Link plunge off a cliff using a chicken as a “parachute”…the idea of it still makes me chuckle.

1 Like

The Cuckoos are a fun little running joke they keep going with lol.

I hadn’t played any for a while before a few months ago. I finally relented and borrowed the Breath of the Wild from a friend. My goodness it was so much fun. I just finished it two weeks ago. Now I can’t wait to play the new one.

My boys really liked watching me play it. I try to get them to play it themselves, but a lot of time they just like to watch. They’re still fairly young though.

Online Mornington Crescent (and related games) is more my thing.

I miss TF2. We used to have a large private game daily at lunchtime in the office. I kept playing online after the lunchtime game died out, until the online game became unplayable several years ago. Bots and cheats ruined the game.

1 Like