Is the Whistleblower a "political hack" or a hero?

…and appointed by Trump.

Dik

It doesn’t get worse, does it?

Trump just announced he’s cutting back on American water supplies… the rest of the world isn’t laughing with the Americans any more… I suspect events like the Australian bush fires are just the beginning.

Dik

He’s been rolling back a lot of stuff. He’s not the most educated on science or…

He is the most educated on wind turbines though I’ve heard. No one…NO ONE… has researched it more than him.

That’s because he is a “very stable genius” just full of curiosity.

No… he had a golf course in Scotland where a windfarm was constructed on adjacent property and he was fighting for it to be removed. He ‘studies’ everything that may be of use to him and is a self-proclaimed expert on everything he talks about.

He never discusses the education system that has permitted a guy like him to have come to power… Rocketman summed it up perfectly when he referred to Trump as a ‘dotard’.

I was surprised to hear the word because I had only heard it once about 50 years earlier… and really surprised that Kim used it (Kim has a fine Swiss education). I remembered it because the word pronunciation sounded exactly like the meaning.

Dik

So now that Trump is out… how are you guys that disliked Trump liking the new economy now and how the Dems are running the country, because Biden is not doing crap for it.

Is that an admission that The Big Lie . . . was actually a big lie?

I don’t know much about the “Big Lie” you are talking about so I cannot comment on that. All I know is that I love my job, love the place of employment\employer, and I love where I live… and I drive 150 miles round trip every day and it’s to the point now that I cannot afford to put gas in my truck to go to work and to buy an electric car is not feasible either. If the pipeline was open, then this would be a non-issue and maybe over time I could get an economical car, but not now.

Woah!

What are you paying per gal of fuel? We’re still pretty well below historical highs let alone unaffordable levels here in NJ.

It’s not near as high as a lot of big cities are at… heard Orlando FL, has been as high as $8, but that is probably due to them being close to the theme parks. I think I would just quit my job at that point.

Highest I have paid is $3.38, but I stop every day and top it off at about $30-$35 / day. Otherwise by the time the 2nd day is here I am getting fairly low and stopping every day feels better than physically seeing myself pay $50-$60 for fuel. I am spending close to $150 per week not to mention what I have to pay on Monday for my weekend driving. Just don’t know how much longer I can keep going and sustain a living.

Could be worse. Average today across the UK is £1.4435 for a litre of E10 petrol - equivalent to $7.43 per US Gallon. Diesel’s a bit more ($7.62)

Friday and Saturday I travelled 700 miles from Apex, NC to Bradenton, FL. I avoided Orlando and went through the world famous speed trap, Stark, FL, via their new by-pass. My average fuel cost was $3.25/gallon. I did not see any gas over $3.50/gallon.

Btw, in Hong Kong gas is $10/gallon.

If I could afford the fuel even at the rate it is now I would not be complaining, but with me being the only major income in the family it’s tough, living check to check.

I would still like to hear from those that disliked Trump on here as to what they think about the world now with Biden in power.

Well I am certainly a person who disliked Trump. I feel much safer now than I did when Trump was in office. Other than that, not much difference in my world. I’m not being bombarded with anywhere near the level of irritating political “did you see what ____ said!?” conversations I was before. So that’s nice.