Old Charlie - Humour

Old Charlie, a widower of 10 years, and 89 years old, has met and fallen in love with Muriel, who has just celebrated her 80th birthday. After a few months of courtship, they decide to ‘tie the knot’.

Because of their ongoing years, they both decide to have physical checkups to see if there is there is any chance of longevity. Charlie has his checkup and is pronounced ‘fit as a fiddle’ and other than his age, is in good health.

Muriel has her checkup and is in pretty good condition, too but has a minor problem.

The doctor calls them in to his office to discuss their health and how it will affect their nuptuals.

The doctor addresses Charlie, first, and says that other than his age, he is in fine shape and there is little to be concerned about.

He then addresses Muriel and says to her that she is in fairly good shape, but, there is only one concern. The doctor then informs her that she has a little angina.

Charlie proudly pipes up and proclaims, “I know; I got a peek at it last night!”

Dik

1 Like

I was just thinking this morning… the doctor could have said, “acute angina.”

Dik

1 Like

@dik. LOL!

My mind is somewhat disorganised… I wasn’t thinking about the joke and the thought just popped up. Mind has always been that way. I’ll have an issue and while doing something else, the answer ‘pops up’… just out of the blue… kinda freaky.

Dik

@Dik
‘Somewhat disorganized???’ Ah! But, a ‘cute angina’ should probably not be ‘blue,’ or there is likely something really wrong with it. :blush:

Never fall for a smurf?

Dik