Possible clue to Lyme arthritis found in patients' inflamed joints

Hopefully, this is a key finding.

Researchers examining synovial fluid from those inflamed joints also found antibodies to the persisting molecules, called peptidoglycans, that come from the outer covering of the Lyme bacteria.

Interesting… and with climate change the tick’s on the move elsewhere.

Dik

is Pamela on here yet? I wonder if she’s seen this.

@lacajun is here.

Is Cassiopeia here? Anyone that dances on thin ice, should be a member.

Reminds me of a similar tagline… “If you’re not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space.”

Dik

Yes, I am here.

The species of borrelia Burgdorferi I have is probably not what invaded my body because they can change species to evade your immune system as well as antibiotics. They are quite sophisticated in their survival mechanisms and have been around longer than mankind.

Thankfully, it didn’t effect my joints. I hear from those it has that it is quite painful and I believe them based upon my experiences with the other stuff. It hit my digestive tract the hardest and I’m still working to get it straightened out. But, it is much, much better thanks to modern science and medicine.

And it’s all about detoxing your system to get rid of their biological waste. The same is true for mold mycotoxins. You need to keep your detox pathways open and working to get rid of their “sludge.” I encourage people to research detox methods, from reputable sources, and get started on some level just to keep your body humming. Their “sludge” can block your pathways and you’ll know it, at some point.