Welding symbols

I did this for my use : why not to share ? No copyright from my side
https://mega.nz/file/lA8EgYgT#lp8ArZLM6iJaCaOL2-1BTGka8Jt-ENWtOjTaEkd8Vbg

1 Like

Hllo Robert.
Is it possible to present your welding symbols in .pdf format or some other easily opened format?
Even though the mega.nz site is a free registration site (?), some of our members are hesitant to register and share their e-mail addresses with new sites.
Some members may see this as promoting a site, but from your history, I don’t think that that is your intent.
Yours
Bill

1 - when you select the link, Mega site asks you if you want to download with you usual browser or with Mega’s browser : you can do with your usual browser and you don’t need to register (as far as I know)
2 - I am Italian (happily retired), so nothing to do with ads in NZ. I just stated Mega as my cloud because they offer 50 GB free. I uploaded there all my tech library and my tech doc (approx 27 GB) that can be freely downloaded from my site www.pisaniengineer.com (free for download and free from any ads)
3 - doc in PDF : yes, I will certainly do tomorrow. I posted the original DXF file to allow everyone to use and modify as needed

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your web page and the volume of technical information.

as promised
welding symbols tab.pdf (52.4 KB)

1 Like